It is "Apocalyptic Islam." What's that, you ask?
A brand of Islam that both ISIS and Iran have in common.
"The Islamic Republic of Iran today is ruled by an apocalyptic, genocidal death cult," Rosenberg says. "So is the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL."
Though the former are Shia and the latter are Sunni, both believe:
- the End of Days has come
- their messiah (aka "Mahdi") is on his way
- they need to speed things up
"Yet each has entirely different strategies to hasten his arrival or appearance on earth," Rosenberg contends.
- ISIS wants to build a caliphate (Islamic government).
- Iran wants to build The Bomb.
- ISIS is committing genocide now.
- Iran is preparing to commit genocide later.
Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in an address to a joint session of the US Congress, outlined his opposition to the nuke deal currently on the table and made the same point:
"ISIS and Iran are battling each other to become rulers of the Middle East. The difference? ISIS uses butcher knives and Iran wants to use nukes."The bottom line? Both hope to annihilate us. And if no one stops them--they will.
Netanyahu Recognizes Signs of Times
A wise man once said: "History has placed us at a crossroad...The peace of the world hangs in the balance. Standing up to Iran is not easy. Not standing up will lead to a nuclear nightmare." --Bibi Netanyahu
"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live! Choose to love the Lord your God and to obey Him and commit yourself to Him, for He is your life" --Deuteronomy 30:19-20.News:
- Fox New Channel: ISIS calls on followers throughout the world to kill Twitter employees for shutting down ISIS Twitter accounts.
- Reuters: N. Korea warns US of pre-emptive strike "if necessary" to deter the "ever-increasing nuclear threat" posed by US.
- Yahoo! news: Iranian President says Israel "greatest danger to the region"; calls Israel "warmongering".