Microchip implants are inevitable, but not because Westby says so. The Bible has predicted the technology for 2,000 years, and next week the Wisconsin company will implement it for the first time in the U.S. (though it's been a growing trend in Europe for at least 3 years).
As tiny as a grain of rice, implantable RFID microchips are capable of holding all our personal information including:
- financial / banking / credit / debit capabilities
- medical / health / allergy records
- keyless entry for our cars, homes, office
And last but not least...(drum roll please)...they can track you. Think of it--no more lost or stolen children. No more wandering elderly.
Of course Three Square Market has no intention of tracking anybody, nor will they be storing even a fraction of the data RFIDs are capable of. http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/
But imagine if you will, a global leader who does.
Never happen, you say? People value their privacy too much too ever accept an implantable data system equipped with GPS?
Well, if you own a cellphone, you're carrying an RFID chip that can track your every move right now. How long before the inconvenience of not being chipped "forces" us to consider it?
Face it, people. The future (as predicted in the Bible) is almost upon us.
"He required everyone--great and small, rich and poor, slave and free--to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is '666'." -- Revelation 13:16-18
A wise man once said: "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." --Albert Einstein
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Robot stock boys to roam aisles at grocery store chain; Schnucks Grocery will test robots for 6 weeks.
- CBS: CA Islamic Center calls for annihilation of Jews; Imam under fire after sermon translated into English.
- Reuters: Scientists dim sunlight; suck up carbon dioxide to cool planet; project risky and expensive