"And by the way, the destruction of the State of Israel is not Hamas' final destination. Hamas' final destination is building the Islamic caliphate, which means an Islamic state under (sic) the rubble of every other civilization." He also said it doesn't matter how many Palestinians die to accomplish that goal.
Yousef is the son of a Hamas founding member who was raised in the organization but after reading the Bible rejects everything Hamas stands for.
Groomed for Hamas leadership, he authored the book, Son of Hamas that is dedicated to revealing the truth behind Hamas:
- how Hamas indoctrinates the Palestinian people
- why there can never be peace between Israel and Hamas
- how Hamas tortures its own people
- why there have been so many Palestinian casualties in the current conflict with Israel.
"Hamas," he says, "doesn't care about the lives of Palestinians; does not care about the lives of Israelis or Americans. They don't care about their own lives. They consider dying for the sake of their ideology a way of worship." CNN: Son of Hamas interview
Meanwhile, anti-Semitic attacks are skyrocketing amid the growing outrage of the international community over what some see as the indiscriminate bombing of Palestinian civilians.
Anti-Israel protest are springing up all over the world, despite the fact that Israel takes great pains to avoid civilian casualties:
- raining down leaflets from airplanes over Gaza warning people to evacuate the areas to be bombed
- calling ahead on telephones for the same purpose
- dropping unloaded missiles as a warning to clear the area ahead of a 'real' bombing See Israel's 'Knock on Roof' strategy
Israel has done everything possible to avoid civilian deaths, but the world doesn't seem to notice. Hamas hides its missiles among its population and encourages them to stay put and become martyrs. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu says it best:
"Here's the difference between us. We're using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they're using their civilians to protect their missiles.
Israel can't win. Even if they achieve their objective: to destroy terror tunnels under Israel, they will never win in the court of public opinion. The Bible clearly predicts that the nations of the world will turn against Israel in the last days, just as they turn against God.
Christian, stand with Israel, pray for the Palestinians and understand the times we are living in.
"I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah...And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it..." Zachariah 12: 2,3
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you prosper." Psalm 122:6
"For the days will come upon you, when your enemies will set up a barricade around you and surround you and hem you in on every side." Luke 19:43
A wise man once said: "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell
- CBS News: Liberia warns of 'Global Pandemic'. Ebola outbreak is above the control of the national government. Two infected Americans expected to arrive in US this week.
- The Washington Post: Anti-Jewish slogans return to the streets in Germany as Mideast protests sweep Europe; meanwhile both sides agree to 72 hr. humanitarian cease-fire.
- The Telegraph: Islamic state jihadists issue video depicting the slaughter of hundreds by ISIS terror group as a warning to its enemies that they face a horrific death.
- Fox News Channel: Israeli ambassador warns of a 2-front war in Israel as Hamas asks West Bank Fatah government to join forces against Israel; Israel calls up 16,000 additional reservists.