Have you noticed those strange, long thin clouds crisscrossing the sky? Theories range from:
- a sinister experiment meant to de-populate the earth
- a normal product of jet planes known as contrails
- or an attempt by governments from around the world to slow global warming
If you chose Door #3, you get the cigar, at least according to Geo Engineering Watch.org, a website dedicated to educating us on the subject. Their definition?
"Chemtrailing is the public's term for the classified ongoing artificial modification of Earth's climate systems using reflective nano-materials (aerosols) to reflect sunlight. The aerosols are dispersed via jet aircraft trails that expand into reflective artificial clouds."The stated goal? To block the sun.
Sounds fine and dandy until you get a load of the unintended consequences:
- historic droughts/snowstorms
- destruction of the ozone layer
- mass animal die-offs (honeybees, fish, birds, etc.)
- astronomical increases in autism and Alzheimer's disease
The Big Question? What, if anything, is going on in our skies?
Clearly, there is a plethora of information in regards to chemtrails on the internet. Page after (endless?) page, some more believable than others. Some so ridiculous the temptation is to chalk it all up to the lunatic fringe.
(For instance, one shared other revelations such as Arnold Schwarzenegger had been killed in an accident and cloned. The clone's growth had been scientifically accelerated to make him the same age as the original Arnold. Oh, and the destiny of this clone? You guessed it--the Antichrist).
But let's not be hasty to simply laugh it all off.
A published UK government report from a few years back suggests appointing a global body, such as the UN, to regulate geoengineering. The House of Commons report, entitled "The Regulation of Geoengineering, was compiled in collaboration with the US House of Representatives.
This, in our opinion, lends creditability and demonstrates that something is going on (like maybe those governments are busy playing God again.
"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among the people, and if My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:13-14).
A wise man once said: "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." Abraham Lincoln
- AccuWeather.com: Holiday hurricane fear for N. Carolina
- Real Science: Antarctic sea ice hits second all-time record in a week. Director of National Snow & Ice Data Center attributes this increase to global warming
- Breitbart: W. African nations in crisis talks as EBOLA outbreak spreads; 759 diagnosed with 467 dead.