Jullian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, is hinting his 2017 revelations will be even more mind-blowing than last year's--and he's warning us to "prepare for the showdown."
The whistle blowing site some credited with bringing down the Clinton campaign (by leaking hacked Democratic emails and who claims Russia had nothing to do with it) isn't ready to let us in on what they say the future holds--just that it's (ala Donald Trump) "Huge".
Meanwhile, Internet data-mining expert Clif High, who calls what he does "Predictive Linguistics", collects billions of data points to produce forecasts of the future. His prediction?
- The purchasing power of the U.S. dollar will start to "erode" by March
- Interest rates will jump to 9% or 10%
- Real estate price will fall by 90%
- Gold, silver and bit coin will rise drastically
- "Trump Euphoria" will end by April
Top trends researcher Gerald Celente predicts:
- The mainstream media will continue to lose creditability and the daily newspaper will die out entirely. Alternative media will take over.
- On the economy, Celente says a crash is coming with an "environment for financial panic"
- Trump's victory can only hold things together temporarily, Celente contends.
And if these three analysts weren't enough doom and gloom--let's not forget Planet X, scheduled to make The Fat Lady Sing this October, according to" expert" David Meade, author of Planet X-The 2017 Arrival.
A wise man once said: "If it's Good News you're looking for--may I suggest you read the Gospel which means 'to bring or announce good news'. That's exactly what God is offering us with the Gospel: 'good news' about what He did for us through His Son Jesus Christ." --J. Warner Wallace, The Evidence Whisperer
"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes--the Jew first and also the Gentile. For the Gospel reveals the righteousness of God that comes by faith from start to finish, just as it is written: 'The righteous will live by faith.'" Romans 1:16-14News:
- PNW: January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel; "two state solution" is the goal.
- Breitbart: President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal; Secretary Carter insisted his boss received the medal as a token of appreciation.
- Associated Press: U.S. official says Russia meddled in U.S. elections; Sen. John McCain calls it "act of war". Meanwhile, Trump dismisses intel assessment.