Heard that song before? So have we...but this time, claims Wildmon, it's true.
"I'm convinced that the secular 'progressives' or far-left in this country are driven to 'fundamentally transform' our country away from our Constitution and away from the Judeo-Christian moral value system."
Wildmon contends that "while this movement gets things done on a worldly and tangible level, I believe the underlying reason why this movement exists is basically spiritual. I believe Satan himself is trying to bring down America."
Wildmon cites 5 ways our current administration has driven this nation further from Judeo-Christian values:
- It has been by far the most pro-abortion administration in history--in direct opposition to God's moral law.
- It has pushed for homosexual 'marriage'. The Supreme Court changed the definition of marriage--in direct opposition to God's moral law.
- It has overseen an increase in our country's debt from $10 trillion to nearly $20 trillion--a road to economic ruin from which we may never recover--in direct opposition to God's financial principals.
- It promotes and defends Islam at every opportunity. Islam is in direct opposition to what the Bible teaches about who God is.
- It is in constant conflict with Israel, America's closest ally in the tumultuous Middle East, ignoring Israel's plea for the U.S. not to sign a nuclear arms agreement with Iran who has sworn to wipe Israel off the face of the map. The Bible says God blesses those who bless Israel.
Wildmon believes "America in many ways is like a very sick person who is about to die."
The treatment? For Christians to stand against evil and for righteousness in government and everywhere else.
How do we do this? For starters, we vote.
A wise man once said: "Pray that God will raise up someone who understands that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom." -- Tim Wildmon, AFA President
"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. -- Ephesians 6:13News:
- Associated Press: World Bank downgrades its forecast for the global economy again.
- Wall Street Journal: U.S. carrier's moves send message to Russia meant to check Russian aggression; "Kind of makes them think twice," military official says.
- Reuters: ISIS loses ground in Syria, Iraq