The title?"Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S."
Apparently, it's being splashed all over China that "Bejiing's nuclear submarines can attack American cities." The Chinese report graphically details:
- target cities
- damage projections
- anticipated radiation spread
The report goes on to say:
"Because the Midwest states of the U.S. are sparsely populated, in order to increase the lethality, (our) nuclear attacks should mainly target the key cities on the West Coast of the United States, such as Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego."Projected casualties? 5-12 million Americans.
So why aren't we hearing more about this?
Most believe it's just propaganda--meant only for Chinese consumption.
The Washington Times begs to differ. In a January article, "War hysteria blamed on U.S.", they said,
"The newly appointed supreme leader, President Xi Jinping, has completely revamped the command structure of the People's Liberation Army and given the world's largest military force a central mission: get ready for a war quickly."The same article quotes the official Communist newspaper, The Global Tines, accusing the U.S. of "changing China from a peaceful competitor to a Soviet Union-like Cold War-era enemy."
The People's Republic of China has 2.25 million active duty troops. (The U.S. is next largest with1.45 million). Though the Bible never mentions China by name, Revelation 9:16 says an army of two hundred million will kill one-third of all humankind in the last days.
If China, with its population of over 1.3 billion, and tens of millions of young males with no hope of marriage (due to Chinese one-child mandate resulting in the aborting of females), joins forces with Islamic nations and Russia...200 million may not seem so ridiculous.
Revelation 16:12 says the Euphrates River will be "dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared."
The Euphrates connects these two passages of scripture, leading most Bible scholars to assume the 200 million man army and the kings of the east refer to the same people.
China is an emerging economic superpower expected to eventually overtake the U.S. They also own roughly 7.5% of our debt.
Common wisdom says China wants the U.S. to prosper so that they can prosper along with us.
Chinese media says something else. Apparently, so does the Bible.
A wise man once said: "Wise men learn much from their enemies." Aristophanes
"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." -- Revelation 22:12-13
- New York Times: U.S. will ease sanctions if Iran halts nuclear program; Netanyahu warns this is an "historic mistake"
- BBC: Saudi nuclear weapons on order from Pakistan; the Kingdom will counter Iran's atomic program
- Times of Israel: Prime Minister Netanyahu heads to Moscow November 20 to meet with Putin. Russia's alliance with Iran and Syria likely to top the agenda
- Honolulu Star: China moves spy ship to Hawaiian waters in "Retaliation" against U.S. Naval presence in the East China Sea
- USA Today: Evangelist Billy Graham celebrates his 95th birthday today with a final sermon: "I've Wept For America". Guest list includes Bill Clinton, Sarah Palin and Donald Trump