- For the past two years, the U.S. government has been secretly directing America's largest banks "to develop plans for staving off collapse" (Reuters, Aug.10 exclusive)
- All over the globe, banking executives have been resigning in record numbers. (http://americankabuki)
- The level of insider selling (of stocks) is the highest in nearly 10 years. (http://money.CNN.com)
- Global governments have been aggressively stockpiling food. (The Telegraph Online)
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has ordered 450 million rounds of ammunition from one distributor, and more from others (Federal Business Opportunities Network)
- Over 900 Executive Orders have been offered by President Obama, many of them creating new government controls "in case of emergency" (EO 13603, 13617, 13618, etc.). Look them up at .http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders?page=1 for a real eye-opening power grab alert. These new laws give the government broad powers in the event of a "national emergency", but they never clearly define what actually constitutes a "national emergency". The way these EOs are written is (once again) extremely vague, all-encompassing and suggests they are expecting a societal meltdown of some kind, possibly economic.Former World Bank executive Richard Duncan put it like this: "America's $16 trillion federal debt has escalated into a death spiral, and it could result in a depression so severe our civilization couldn't survive it."
The situation in Europe is even worse. Nigel Farage of the European Parliament worries of "a really dramatic banking collapse." Speaking with King World News, he warned that certain central planners want to enslave and imprison people inside their new European order. He believes the people will "rebel against it with violence."
Examining the state of the global economic system recently, a team of scientists, economists, and geopolitical analysts summed up their conclusion: "We found an identical pattern in our debt, total credit market, and money supply that guarantees they're going to fail. This pattern is nearly the same in any pyramid scheme, one that escalates exponentially fast before it collapses. Governments around the globe are chiefly responsible. And what's really disturbing about these findings is that the pattern isn't limited to our economy. We found the same catastrophic pattern in our energy, food, and water systems, as well. These systems could all implode at the same time. Food, water, energy, money. Everything."
And that doesn't even address what's happening in the Middle East.
So, are the world authorities preparing for the perfect storm? M-mmm, could be. We just wish they wouldn't be so quiet about it so the rest of us could prepare too.
A wise man once said: "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
- The Telegraph: Israeli minister warns of 30-day war with Iran
- FNC: Taxpayers to lose $25 billion in auto bailout
- NBC News: Rioters clash with police in northern France, burning buildings and torching cars, in a resurgence of urban unrest
- SYF News: Japan nuclear disaster caused mutant butterflies, sparking fears of what effect it will have on humans
- Fox News: Syrian refugees flood into Turkey after government air strikes. Meanwhile, Russia, China, and Iran work to keep power from shifting to rebels.
- CNN: No Protestant on GOP Ticket, 1st time in modern history
- DEBKA Files: U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta believes Israel will be unable to take out Iran's nuclear facilities and that an attack would only gain them a little time.